Find out about how you can use the XIFI platform, technology and services here.
We’ve got online training material for the following types of people so you can learn at your own pace:
- XIFI Core Concepts video - e-learning portal
- SMEs and Accelerators - e-learning portal
- Developers - e-learning portal
- Infrastructures - e-learning portal
If you are not sure which stakeholders group you belong to, please look here.
If you want face-to-face learning, demos or hands on work, sign up for one of our training events.
Launch of the Infrastructures Training Portal
We are pleased to announce that on October 15th, 2014 the XIFI Team has launched the Training Portal dedicated to Infrastructure owners and Infrastructure operators.
This section of the training portal is entitled “FIWARE Ops for Infrastructure Owners and Operators” and provides training materials relevant for Infrastructure Owners and Operators who are interested in joining the FIWARE Federation of Infrastructures.
The training portal will provide materials on the following topics:
- Training Introduction - FIWARE, FIWARE Ops, FIWARE Lab - the pillars of the Future Internet
- Federated Platform Architecture
- Process for Joining the Federation
- Components that you need
- A Guide to the Infrastructure ToolBox
- Detailed Components – Monitoring
- Marketplace and Resource Catalogue
- Support Processes
- Deployment and Configuration Adapter
- Network Controller
If you are an Infrastructure owner or operator, and you would like to learn more about what is involved in joining the FIWARE Lab, then this course is a ‘must’ for you. The course has been broken down into stand-alone course modules, and each module provides a video of a presentation that was given to Infrastructure owners at a XIFI workshop in Madrid. You will learn at your own pace by following this link: