Recognition & Reward Programme
The Recognition & Reward Programme has been launched to further strengthen the FIWARE Lab infrastructure federation and its attractiveness for users and node operators. In addition to recognising and rewarding the existing nodes, the programme aims to encourage further infrastructures to join the FIWARE Lab federation.
The Recognition & Reward Programme offers three levels of accreditation:
- BRONZE: This level requires engagement and basic integration in the federation. A FIWARE Lab training should have been completed and the processes understood.
- SILVER: Beyond the Bronze level, Silver requires full integration in the infrastructure federation and the offering of a similar service level as the other infrastructures nodes. In addition, a sustainability plan for continued operation in FIWARE Lab is needed.
- GOLD: Beyond the Silver level, Gold requires the facilitation of the use of the federation by local users and developers, the engagement in the local ecosystem in the creation of FIWARE showcases, and offering of additional infrastructure capacities beyond cloud hosting.
Federated infrastructure nodes who have fulfilled the requirements for any of the labels will receive the following rewards:
- The right to use the achieved FIWARE Lab label (Gold, Silver, or Bronze) on the node website and any other online and offline publications.
- A certificate in recognition of the achieved level (Gold, Silver, or Bronze).
- A monetary reward of €500 for reaching each level (only nodes not already funded by XIFI are eligible):
- Bronze - €500
- Silver - an additional €500
- Gold - an additional €500
In addition to these rewards, all nodes achieving the Gold, Silver, or Bronze will have the benefit of an objective, criteria-based validation of the quality of their federated infrastructure.
How to participate
To participate in the FIWARE Lab Recognition and Reward Programme, please fill out the Application Form and send the completed and signed form to the XIFI Federation Office at contact(at)fi-xifi(dot)eu
Please contact the Federation Office should you have any further questions.